Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Guilt

After having our first son Chris and I both decided we were done having kids.  We had a girl and a boy.  That was all we needed, or so we thought.  Whenever I saw someone pregnant or a baby I had  no desire to have another.  I just saw awful pain and discomfort (I have scoliosis so I really see burning, intense, unbearable back pain).  Then one day I started to feel guilty remembering the dream about baby Elizabeth.



Over time, the guilt kept getting stronger and stronger.  So Chris and I slowly started to think maybe there is another child, a girl, our Elizabeth.  At this time, we were going through one of the worst financial times in our lives and the economy had just crashed.  But then one day we gave in to the guilt and decided maybe it will take over a year to get pregnant like it took with Ashton; even though we were scared to death of having another child.  What do you know, surprise we got pregnant right away!

Would this baby be our girl?  You probably already know the answer, but there is still one more story to tell that took place before we learned what this child would be.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home