Monday, November 28, 2011

Taking his time!

Well on November 9, 2011 went into the hospital and got admitted not wanting to have a baby yet......many hours later I stopped at a 3 and was able to go home!  No more contractions until 5pm on November 27th. They were so bad I could not even walk or stand all of the way up.....after 6 hours (one at the hospital) I had not dilated any further got given a sleeping pill to sleep through them and was sent home.  At 9am still contracting and told to go in and see my doctor.  Finally at 11:20am see my doctor I am at a 5 but going very slowly so told I can go home and walk.  Now after almost 4 hours of walking all I want to do is sleep!  This baby must have more patience than the last 2:)  Either that or they are going to be stubborn.  Poor Chris almost fell asleep driving today as apparently I was groaning in my sleep through contractions all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home