Monday, October 19, 2015

The Dream

Since my last time post, life has drastically changed and in many sad ways stayed the same.  In May, we were excitedly getting ready to have a new baby in our home.  However, our Heavenly Father had a very different plan.  On May 17, 2015, our Bryton Elizabeth Wintle was born sleeping.   At first I could not write, eat or sleep.  Now I feel ready to share the whole story about having and losing our Bryton.

Bryton's story did not start in 2015 it started over 11 years ago in 2003 when I had a dream of a little girl that was handed to me in a box.  At the time, I was a few months pregnant in 2003.  I had a very vivid dream where I was in a very bright room and was handed a beautiful baby girl in a box.  The box was white with a see through lid.  I could see she was perfect so there was no alarm as to why she was in a box.  I was told her name was Elizabeth.   The dream was so real and vivid.  I told my husband about the dream and about how the baby was handed to be in a box but was perfect.  We both felt that this meant we were having a girl and that her name would be Elizabeth Belle (my husbands favorite princess is Belle).  I even told my mother-in-law about my dream and wrote it down very sure we were having a girl.  Still to this very moment I can remember all of the details of this dream as if I lived it.

Fast forward about a month later to our 20-week ultrasound and imagine our surprise when we are told we are having a boy.  I remember feeling shocked as it just did not feel right.  I remember when we were walking to the car my husband asked if I was ok and I told him it just feels strange that there is a boy inside of me when that dream was all so real.  So we brushed it off and went on to have a handsome baby boy named Ashton that we love greatly never being able to forget the dream and the baby girl named Elizabeth.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home