Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry!


Sorry it has been over a month since I have posted anything! We have been so busy! As many of you know Chris and I have both gone back to school! Over the last while we have gone to Idaho (to visit Mindie & Jeremy), hosted Thanksgiving (for the Gustman side), made ginger bread houses, & gone to Temple Square to see the lights! I am sure I am missing a ton! Straton now sits up! Sarah had baby Anna Kate this past Sunday, December 7, 2008! We are so happy she is here safe and sound. Tonight Ashton has his Christmas program. We keep catching him singing:) Also for ALL family and friends it is 50% off family sittings now-Jan 30th. I only have a few slots left (Saturday mornings & a couple afternoons). I just upgraded all my camera equipment this last week as well! Well I am off! Tomorrow I have a Scentsy Party and then 2 family sittings! Best of Luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I love being busy this time of year! Have fun!

December 13, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Babcocks said...

Love the family picture. You guys look great.

December 20, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home