Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh the joy's of being a Wintle!

Well well well....where should we begin? Payton started school this Monday, then yesterday about 3:20 I get a call from Chris, he begins to tell me he has totaled his car and to stay by the phone so I pace back and forth while waiting for his call after I finally get his call back it is not good news. I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story. Basically Chris remembers nothing and somehow was able to walk away. There are also pic's of the car that hit him. We were only able to take pictures at the tow yard this morning. Ours is the car missing the whole front end. Depending on the way you look at it we either have the worst luck in the world or the best? You decide.

6 Comments:

Blogger Babcocks said...

Megan I am so sorry. The pictures look awful. I hope that Chris is ok. Let me know if you need anything. I guess you could say you have the best luck!!!! It can only get better from here......

August 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Rob and Bec said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 21, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Rob and Bec said...

I think it is luck, after all I d still have a brother!!! And ask Chris why it is that whenever I go to Lake Powell he wrecks a car, I dont like that it is becoming a tradition.

August 21, 2008 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

How scary! Is Chris ok?
Well, look at it this way, at least you get a new car?

August 22, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

After seeing the car, I think you have the best of luck. I am glad that no one got seriously hurt.

August 22, 2008 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

oh my gosh you guys and your cars latley! I'm glad chris is ok cuase that looks really bad!!! Tell chris he should just take the bus from now on!!:) JK

August 24, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home