Monday, September 22, 2008

Sport Fan Already!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Tonight Chris took Straton so that I could make dinner, he loved watching the football game with him! This past week we finally bought a new car, but on our way to pick it up the suburban my parents gave us broke down, so Chris and his dad had to tow it on the way to pick up the new car! We then found out on Friday that the suburban is officially dead! Not sure why we can not have 2 cars! But someone or something is against us having 2. But at least we have one that gets better gas mileage. We also set a date to head out to CA. My aunt recently had a stroke this last week, so we are going to head out in Nov. to hit Disneyland and visit her and our fam out there. I swear the things that happen to us and those around us seem like they should be made up! The Wintle curse is still going strong! Does anyone know any remedies for ending a curse? Otherwise I might have to commit my self soon! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Babcocks said...

I know we haven't had a time to go out together. Once the sports games are over we can have some breathing time. I don't have any remedies but I do know its contagious. We have had more how should I say stories to share in our life this week also. I will have to tell you about them later. We filed another police report on a teacher at school that Devon had a teacher come in contact with along with another student. Its been a crazy situation. On top of that more drama at work along with home. If you know what to do pass it along to us. I love the new car. I am sorry about not having two cars. If you need anything give us a call. We love playing with the kids. November we should plan a trip with you guys. I love Thanksgiving at Disneyland they change everything around for the Christmas season. Love ya Neighbor

September 22, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Beasleys said...

Very cute blog! I love the pics of the kids 1st day of school!

September 25, 2008 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I would donate the suburban to the Kidney Foundation so that you can at least get the tax deduction (if it has been transferred to your name).

September 25, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home