Monday, September 15, 2008

Fish Lake 9.1.08

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow


This year for the first time we went up to fish lake over Labor Day to visit Chris' parents while they were camping. We should have taken both camera's since Payton took mine over and took 100's of pic's while we went on a hike with everyone. She is aiming to turn something in to ever category this year into the Reflections Contest. So Photography is the category she already has done she just has to figure out what pic she wants to use. While we were camping that Sunday night a bad storm came in and it scared me so bad I was begging Chris to take us all home. But is past over us as fast as it came in. It did not help that I also had been up reading twilight. While I was there I started reading Pam's copy and then less the 2 weeks later I had ready all 4! The second book was hard for me to get through but it is good because it sett's up the books 3 & 4.

4 Comments:

Blogger Babcocks said...

I love the pictures. You are so awesome I wish I could take some as well as you. When can you take ares? Love you guys

September 16, 2008 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Merrills said...

That was fun I wish you guys came up earlier so we could have spent more time with you. I miss going on trips with you guys. Well next year we should go the same day.

September 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 24, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah,
I agree!

Rachel,
Let's set a date! We are taking ours conference weekend.

September 24, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home