Friday, August 14, 2009

New Family Pics

So I am starting the planning for our new family pics....it is going to require Natalie's help (she is the BEST hair stylist on the PLANET), cool head bands, very industrial rustic location, mustard yellow, purple, and possibly some orange, blue, and maybe some green in our clothing. Now Chris just called and said he found some cool vest for the boys so we will see, but this should be the best and most creative family photo session EVER for our fam! We are going to BREAK some rules! After all we do this every year so why not get a little CRAZY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Olsen's said...

Hey, I wanna get a little crazy with family pics! I still wanna do the photo shoot for JD! Let's do it soon! Like really soon! Before it gets too cold! Pics and place and tell me what cute colors to get and then we'll do it!

August 20, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good:) We are taking ours next Saturday....I could do yours any day Tues-Thurs next week?

August 21, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Amber Burt said...

I can't wait to see these pcitures.

August 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home