Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Haunted

I am going to put this out there....I am haunted by the fact that I know my final and last child is needing to come and join our family, yet I am not ready? Every day the guilt is building stronger and stronger than it even did before I gave in and had Straton (and I am so glad I gave in). Here is the problem, I have physical issues I have to take care of before it is safe for me to welcome another child into our family, yet something keeps telling me "all will be well." I am starting to think that maybe I am just plain old crazy, and putting this off for at least a year will not hurt, yet the guilt keeps coming along with a burning in my gut (could just be the ulcers). Chris and I both agree that logically waiting until next summer is best, yet the guilt keeps coming. What to do?

7 Comments:

Blogger Craig and Pam said...

I won't even bother to give you my response...you know what it is.
We love you!

August 11, 2009 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

well i think you should get prego when i do then we can go through it together.....so im thinking maybe a couple months???!!! I don't know, it depends on chase... you know him!

August 11, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Merrills said...

I say Yes!! If you feel like everything will be OK then it will! Plus you just have to remember that we aren't given anything that we cant handle.

August 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger MW Photography said...

Thanks for the comments! It would be fun to be prego with you Nat but I would want all the attention to be on you two! Just start trying with out telling Chase....he will forgive you later:) I am not worried about having a baby, I am more worried about not being able to handle being pregnant! Those who have fun and pleasant pregnancy's are so lucky! Now Payton was easy to be prego with so maybe if I could just be garanteed a girl it would be easier on my body:)

August 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger MW Photography said...

Also many of you know we have had a girl name picked out for YEARS!!!! Now I hear it all the time, also one time in the Temple I heard the name 3 times very distinctly from others conversations (it was the only part I heard). It was strange:)

August 12, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Go with the gut! Pam and Craig want another grandchild and you are just the person to give it to them. If we all waited until it was convenient to have kids, we would never have them (I know there are other issues too) :)

August 14, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger MW Photography said...

Pam and Craig ALWAYS want another grandchild! My mom on the other hand is scared to death of me having another, but she has been scared each time:)

September 1, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home