Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Happy Belated B Day Grandpa Jim!


Yesterday the kids had a great Easter, and now the year of Firsts is almost over as that was Straton's last 1st holiday. Yesterday was also my Grandpa Jim's Birthday! The thing I love the most about my Grandpa and will never forget about him is his laugh. Anyone who knows him will know what I am talking about. I have NEVER heard anyone with his laugh. He was also very loving, kind, and patient will my siblings and I when we were young, and he took us to Disneyland every year of my life, until I was almost an adult. He has also never forgotten us on our Birthday's, even now when we are all grown up and running our own families and lives. I love you grandpa, and hope you had a great birthday!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Vargas Family said...

Such cute kids!! You never responded to my last email...busted! Email me or call me!

April 14, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Craig and Pam said...

Grandpa says...Chips of the old block. I don't know if I agree...they all have hair.
Regardless they are adorable.

April 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home