Friday, October 22, 2010

My DIY project







So my dad was getting rid of an old white and gold mirrors with tape and stickers stuck to it and asked if I wanted it. First thought was no, then I thought about these cute mirrors I have seen turned into chalk boards. I also had another mirror that was Payton's but she was scared of it and always kept it turned around so I decided it too would be a chalk board. I have not seen any like this done just mirrors you hang on walls. I learned after going through much purple paint that you want to use a dark primer with it. The blue was easy and so was glazing them. I was going to take before pictures but of forgot until I had already primed them. Let me know what you think:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

They turned out really cute! Great job :)

October 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger oops! said...

Love it!!! You are already talented, not you can add one more!

January 19, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home